Your full details are here:
• Sponsored content on LinkedIn (client) is one of the items that can now be tracked with Google's Campaign Manager, along with video, lead-generation forms, and carousel ads, among others.
• Google has made parallel third-party tracking its default, the start of a rollout expected to make the method mandatory for video and display ads by March 2019.
• Facebook has announced the rollout of an updated Messenger 4 that will give more prominent placement to tabs for reaching out to brands, with a Discover tab offering a potential boost for digital marketers using the platform.
• With advertising revenue at $650M and a 29 percent year-over-year increase in revenue, Twitter has revealed plans to boost its search capacity for advertisers.
• A new survey on the use of content marketing to generate demand and create new audiences is examined in a new piece by Content Marketing Institute, including several surprising insights.
Thanks for tuning in.