Watch this week's special Halloween edition of the TopRank Marketing digital marketing news, with Joshua Nite and Tiffani Allen, featuring LinkedIn's Google Integration, Google's Parallel Tracking, Facebook's Messenger Brand Boost, Twitter's Search Focus, and a new Content Marketing DemandGen Study.
Your full details are here:
• Sponsored content on LinkedIn (client) is one of the items that can now be tracked with Google's Campaign Manager, along with video, lead-generation forms, and carousel ads, among others.
• Google has made parallel third-party tracking its default, the start of a rollout expected to make the method mandatory for video and display ads by March 2019.
• Facebook has announced the rollout of an updated Messenger 4 that will give more prominent placement to tabs for reaching out to brands, with a Discover tab offering a potential boost for digital marketers using the platform.
• With advertising revenue at $650M and a 29 percent year-over-year increase in revenue, Twitter has revealed plans to boost its search capacity for advertisers.
• A new survey on the use of content marketing to generate demand and create new audiences is examined in a new piece by Content Marketing Institute, including several surprising insights.
Thanks for tuning in.