What do I do if I believe BSRN is hosting information or material that infringes my copyright?
If you believe that BSRN is hosting information or material that infringes your copyright, please follow the steps below to notify us of your good faith claim under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- Identify the copyrighted material you claim has been infringed
- Specify details, such as a URL, that will provide us enough information to locate the claimed material that is to be removed or disabled
- Make a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright agent, its owner or the law. Include the following language “I have a good faith belief that the material claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright agent, its owner or the law. I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf for matters pertaining to notification of infringement of its rights in its material.”
- Provide your contact information so that we may respond to your complaint (address, telephone number, email)
- Signature (physical or electronic) of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged infringed.
- Mail or e-mail your notice of alleged copyright infringement to our designated agent.
SNAIL MAIL: BSRN Radio Attn: DMCA Notices
Suite 6223, 2875 W Ray Rd
Chandler, AZ, 85224